posted in art and design
from dmytro szylak posted in art and design by ratsnamgod
This house has been the home of Dmytro Szylak since 1950. After retiring from the General Motors assembly line in 1992, Szylak decided to turn the house into a colorful, dense, horse-filled work of art.
While the front of the house on Klinger St has some interesting objects, the main attraction can be found in the alley.