qunicy jones, jimi hendrix
posted in music
from qunicy jones, jimi hendrix posted in music by pete_nice
This address used to be the location of Myers Music. A former music shop, the store was run by Julius M. Myers (1906-1994).
Quincy Jones bought his first trumpet here in the 1940s, and Jimi Hendrix bought his first guitar here in the 1950s. The store was shuttered in 1984.
It is now the home of R.E. Welch Fine Art Galleries.