posted in music
from doomtree posted in music by nevereatshreddedwheat
Here are some things that may or may not be true about the doomtree house:
1. The entire crew (all nine of them or however many there are) lived in the house together at some point.
2. They met Dessa because she lived next door.
3. They met Dessa because she lived two doors down.
4. The house itself was called doomtree on account of all the dead pigeons that for some reason (faulty gutters or murdering trees) would show up on the property in alarming numbers.
5. The crew named themselves after the house.